Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive up-to-date information on events and happenings in Cottage Grove and the surrounding area. You can cancel it any time.
|1||Ribbon Cutting Today!||2017-02-23|
|2||Ribbon Cutting Today!||2017-02-23|
|3||Keeping you informed||2017-02-21|
|4||Please Join Us!||2017-02-16|
|5||Keeping you informed||2017-02-07|
|6||Make your reservation today!||2017-02-02|
|7||Keeping you informed||2017-01-25|
|9||Last Call for Votes||2017-01-18|
|10||Keeping you informed||2017-01-16|
Cottage Grove’s climate is largely controlled by maritime air from the Pacific Ocean and periods of extremely hot or cold weather are usually short lived. The average high temperature in July and August is 77 degrees. Average low temperatures on summer nights are in the 50’s. The coldest month is January, with an average low of 34 degrees and highs in the 40’s. Cottage Grove’s elevation of 641 feet and our mild weather give us an average of 268 frost-free days each year and an average of 269 sunny days. Annual precipitation is 46 inches of rain.
Oregon has a reputation for heavy rain, but Cottage Grove’s annual rainfall is actually the same as in the Great Lakes, northeastern and New England States, and less than is typically found in the southeastern states. There are almost no thunderstorms, and rain tends to be gentle enough not to disrupt most outdoor activities. In winter, days are mostly cloudy. Early morning fog and overcast skies are common. Summers are sunny and dry, with rain on only three or four days in July and August. Snow is rare in Cottage Grove, but the nearby mountains accumulate a snowpack that enhances the view from the city and provides winter recreation areas close at hand.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.